Wednesday, July 11, 2012

16 weeks!

I can't believe it's been 16 weeks since I gave birth to baby M! Life is absolutely amazing with her and I couldn't imagine it without her. I adore being a mommy. Waking up to smiles, watching her learn and play. I don't know how my days were filled before she was here!


We are starting to get on a pretty good schedule now.
5am: Eat! Then back to bed.

8-9am: Sometime in there M wakes up for the day and eats again. We snuggle in bed for a little. Then I shower, M gets a bath/ready for the day and we head downstairs to play while I make my breakfast and food for the day.

11am: We take a walk with Bella then we sit on the porch when we're done.

12pm: M eats then goes into her swing for a nap.

1pm: M falls asleep around this time since she's done looking at all the fun things in her swing.

2pm: M wakes up and we play for a little while I'm packing up for work.

3pm: M eats then we get ready to go see Daddy and swap!!

In the afternoon M naps with Daddy for awhile, then plays, eats at 6 & 9 then goes to bed. This schedule works for us since I do not get home until after midnight, so the later bedtime benefits us all.




No comments:

Post a Comment