Monday, August 27, 2012

Working Weekend

My parents were up visiting this weekend, mom and I worked on a lovely new entrance for our house a la Sada Lewis. It looks great and I can't wait to get some pictures ready for the top shelf!
 
 
Sorry it's crooked, but there's the before. Lame three hook coat rack in the hall.
There was a lot of math involved in making sure this worked, especially with the switches and outlet. But my engineering brain came back to me :)
And there's the finished product. Isn't it gorgeous? It's like a breath of fresh air. And now we have a million places to hang all of our winter jackets, because in VT there isn't just one jacket for a season!
 
And I'll leave you with a picture of the cutest baby in the world who recently found her feet!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment