Thursday, December 27, 2012

30..

30 is here today! I have never felt better going into a new year. I am a runner and have an awesome daughter to share it with. I hope all of your holidays were fantastic. We were really busy over the last week that's why there were no posts. From engagement parties to holiday celebrations and visits with friends. We will be headed back to Vermont tomorrow and I have a 9.5 mile run planned for Saturday morning with some friends, then skiing Sunday (hopefully my legs don't protest this plan until Monday!!!)

For the new year I set up runkeeper on my phone to keep track of all my miles. My new run buddy motivated me to try and sign up for a race every month to keep myself going and not slack off. So I think that's what I'll do, I haven't found too many races I want to do yet. After the PHM I am going to do a 10K and try to work on my speed. I am reading Train Like a Mother right now, it has a lot of motivational stories/anecdotes and training plans.

Here's the current race plan, all my info was found here: Run VT

February - Run to Chocolate 2/16 - 2 miles
                 PHM 2/24 - 13.1 miles!!!

March -

April -

May - JMMY Run 5/11 - 10K

That's all for now.. going to enjoy my cute little munchkin, read a book then head to my parent's later for some mexican food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment