Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back at it again today, got on the treadmill after my chiropractor appointment and did 3 miles in 34 minutes (the extra minute on the screen is just slowing down the treadmill). One of my goals for the year is after the half to start doing speedwork once outside is available again. I would like to run a 5K in under 30 minutes. I think my treadmill workouts will help that since I use varying speeds, but a track would help even more! It felt really good to get that workout done and it flew by! Not too many more weekday runs before the half. After my 4 minute warmup I did intervals of 30 seconds at 5, then 30 seconds at 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 etc up until 6.5 then back down.  
M entertained herself the whole time by playing with her toys and hamming it up to anyone who would look at her. I mean why wouldn't you want to look at her?! When I was done and went to take her play area down I moved the wall she was using to balance herself and she stood for 5 seconds! Yesterday she was cruising along the couch, so I bet walking is in our near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment