Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sunday Run Recap

Sunday morning I met up with the girls not knowing what kind of weather we were in for. Temp was 40, felt like 32 and was dropping by the hour. Also there was a potential for a major rain during our run.

Luckily, all we got were some wind gusts that almost knocked us off our feet a few times. We did 4.6 miles in 52 minutes. That's pretty fast for me, especially to sustain for 4.6 miles. After the princess half I am definitely gonna get my speedwork on! I can't wait!

Monday I woke up at 2:30AM and not because M woke up, because I felt terrible. I didn't fall back asleep until about 5AM. Not fun, I'm feeling better today and hopefully by Thursday I will be back to it. Gotta get my treadmill run in and then if it warms up hopefully 12.5 miles this weekend.

I can't believe it's less than 5 weeks to go!!!!! I can't wait to go to Florida and to Disney!

I made this delicious meal Sunday evening.. Chicken Tikka Masala I made a few tweaks and it was delicious. I will definitely be making it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment