Friday, January 25, 2013

The Worst Feeling

You know what the worst feeling in the world is? When your kiddo has a stuffy nose and she's moaning because she can't breathe. We had a pretty rough night last night, I made the hubs go downstairs at about 3am to get some rest before work. I finally got the baby to fall asleep in bed with me, maybe around 4 am? Luckily she slept pretty late today so I was able to get some rest and be able to function!

But I have to say, I wish I had M's spirit and determination when I am sick. Once we finally got out of bed and I showered she played in the kitchen with the recycling for quite awhile. In the afternoon she had much less energy but still wanted to play. Gotta love babies. Here's to a hopefully better night's sleep since there are 12.5 miles on the table for tomorrow AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment