Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mission Complete

11.42 hard hilly Vermont miles are complete! Only two more long runs between me and the Princess Half. I wasn't really feeling the run this morning but thankfully I had my two running buddies to keep me motivated. To be perfectly honest if they weren't there I probably would have turned around as we got to the first hill. I had a terrible night sleep, got to bed at 1 after work, M woke up at 4:30 to eat and then back to bed until 7:30 when she was raring to go. But we made it and now that it's done I'm thrilled.

I think it's time for some new shoes though, my knees are starting to hurt from the added mileage. I want to head somewhere where I can bring the shoes home and run in them for awhile to make sure I like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment