Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Crazy Tuesday

M didn't sleep so well last night, we had one wakeup which came at a rough time for me: 3:48AM. Not so amazing when I get home from work at 1:15AM. But we survived, with a cup of my favorite Starbucks holiday drink.. the skinny peppermint mocha. YUM! Before we left the house, M practiced for music class by banging on the laundry basket while I got ready.


Our first stop this morning was at the June's house, I won a $30 credit to her etsy shop from a local mom's blog so we stopped on by to get some stuff. I got a onesie for M and a cute clutch for me. All of her items are really cute and colorful!!
Next stop was Starbucks for the caffeine & then to music class. All the kiddos had a blast this week, playing with scarves, crawling around, checking out the guitar! It's really fun going to class and having some adult time during the week while M plays. We hung around for awhile after class just chatting with the other moms/dads and let the kids play. A nice way to spend a chilly VT day!


After all of that fun we headed home, M naps in the car since it's a 35 minute ride, and usually I bring her carseat inside and she keeps sleeping.. well she had other plans today. As soon as I put it down she was awake! So it was lunchtime and more playtime.





Tomorrow we are going to the chiropractor so I can get a run in..

No comments:

Post a Comment