Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Treadmill

Today was my first time ever running on a treadmill, I was successful and didn't fall off the back. I did a random workout, just playing with the speeds/inclines and worked on keeping my balance. I found a bunch of treadmill workouts on Pinterest so I think I am going to start doing those now that I got the hang of it. While I ran, M played in her little play area. It was awesome to have her right there so I could talk to her and she could babble to me. All of the girls at the chiro's office love seeing her so that's always fun.







I didn't get too much sleep last night due to a late night at work and an early wakeup with the doggers barking, but I'm glad I was able to get my workout in.. I even felt better after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment